A bit more information...

... You will find the common bird name on the right side in the "Birds & Location" section.
Click on the species name above the first photo of each bird to learn more about that bird.
I have also placed a couple of slide shows here on the main page, but I am looking for feedback as far as what you would like to see here.
Thanks again for stopping by...


Friday, November 26, 2010

Bird Viewing in Northern California

I decided to start a map of places in the Northern California region that you can go for some bird viewing opportunities. Please feel free to contact me with some of your favorite places that you like to go to. You can move the map around or zoom in or out for better viewing.  I will continue to add locations as time permits.
Happy Bird Viewing!


View Wildlife Refuges in Northern CA in a larger map

No comments: