A bit more information...

... You will find the common bird name on the right side in the "Birds & Location" section.
Click on the species name above the first photo of each bird to learn more about that bird.
I have also placed a couple of slide shows here on the main page, but I am looking for feedback as far as what you would like to see here.
Thanks again for stopping by...


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Threesome of Sorts...

I was able to snap a few photos to prove that the Hummers are back.
I finally have a good photo to verify that I have a Rufous in the neighborhood along with the Anna's male and female hummingbirds pictured below.

RUFOUS


ANNAS' MALE


ANNAS' FEMALE
(I have still not found the nest -but I don't care...as long as I know I am providing "mama" with the food she needs for the young!)

No comments: