A bit more information...

... You will find the common bird name on the right side in the "Birds & Location" section.
Click on the species name above the first photo of each bird to learn more about that bird.
I have also placed a couple of slide shows here on the main page, but I am looking for feedback as far as what you would like to see here.
Thanks again for stopping by...


Friday, May 20, 2011

Feathered Friends Ignored?


...No...I have not been ignoring my "Feathered Friends"  but I have been "camera-less" for part of this month. It has about killed me as I reach for my Canon and repeatedly try it to see if the "Camera Fairy" has come during the night to get rid of my dreaded "Err 99" message that shows on the screen. 
I have a few photos that I took earlier this month  but they will not show all the activity I have seen in the last couple of weeks. 


(...and No -That darn fairy has not shown up yet!)

No comments: