A bit more information...

... You will find the common bird name on the right side in the "Birds & Location" section.
Click on the species name above the first photo of each bird to learn more about that bird.
I have also placed a couple of slide shows here on the main page, but I am looking for feedback as far as what you would like to see here.
Thanks again for stopping by...


Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Birds

Valentine's Day was an unusually calm and sunny day here so I spent some time in the yard doing some clean-up.  It also gave me the opportunity to enjoy the birds serenading.  I decided it was a good day to grab the camera & take a few pictures to share with you.

The finch gave me the "whatcha looking at" stare...so I moved on to the Cedar Waxwing...



I found this sparrow in the bushes and followed it to this fence post...

...only to have this one take over the posing for me...

...and finished up with a wonderful song as I came back into the house!

I hope everyone else enjoyed their Valentine's Day as much as I did!

No comments: